Product Safety |Responsibility | Shipping |Payment | Returns
All of our products are for external use only. Please read & understand the appropriate safety instruction sheet before using this or any other spiral melt products.
Any product purchased from spiralmelt.com must be used at the customer’s own discretion and only after reading and understanding our Safety instruction Sheet.
Spiral Melt shall not be held responsible for any damages to property or for any adverse physical effects (including injury or bodily harm) caused by insufficient knowledge or the improper use of a product. The user of the product is solely responsible for compliance with all laws and regulations applying to the use of the products, including the intellectual property rights of third parties. Nothing contained herein should be considered as a recommendation by Spiral Melt as to the fitness for any use. As the ordinary or otherwise use(s) of this product are outside the control of Spiral Melt, no representation or warranty, expressed or implied is made as to the effect(s) of such use(s) (including damage or injury), or the results obtained. The liability of Spiral Melt is limited to the value of the goods and does not include any consequential loss. Spiral Melt shall not be liable for any errors or delays in the content, or for any actions taken in reliance thereon.
Customers should purchase products from Spiral Melt with the clear understanding that all products must be used at the customer’s own discretion and only after referencing Safety Instruction Sheet. Spiral Melt shall not be held responsible for any damages to property or for any adverse physical effects (including injury or bodily harm) caused by insufficient knowledge or the improper use of a product.
The user of the product is solely responsible for compliance with all laws and regulations applying to the use of the products, including the intellectual property rights of third parties.
Use at your own risk!
Every year human error is responsible for starting a number of candle fires. Candles can be a serious fire hazard if not used properly. Reduce health and safety risks when you burn candles:
- Never leave candles burning with no one in the room.
- Never fall asleep or leave the house with candles burning.
- Never burn candles close to items that can catch fire, like mattresses, bedding, curtains, cabinetry, upholstered furniture, decorations, and clothing.
- Never leave burning candles within reach of children or pets
Candles are safe when used responsibly and according to the manufacturer’s instructions.
Read more at Health Canada
Read more about fire safety and candles here.
Shipping Information- Shipping delays due to COVID
Spiral Melt Candles currently uses Canada Post for shipping. If you are not in Canada, Canada Post will deliver the packages to the local postal office in your country. The dates stated on the shipping options during the checkout at Spiralmelt.com are dates pulled directly by the shipping companies. The overwhelming amount of online deliveries around the world due to COVID can affect these delivery dates. Even expedited deliveries can be delayed and there is nothing we can do to avoid this. Another possibility of your order being delayed is customs. This may or may not happen but there is a slight chance that customs can retain your package to inspect it. Customs can keep your item for a few days or over 3 weeks, it depends on their policies and there is absolutely nothing we can do to avoid this.
Shipping Labels: Once you enter the address in the shipping section, this exact information is used to create the shipping label. Our system is automized to purchase and create the label from the information you entered. If you make a mistake entering the address the package will be returned to us and you will have to pay for another shipping label. If you don’t place a unit, suite, office, or apartment number the package will also be returned. The postal office considers this a mistake on our end and will not issue any refunds. Please make sure you double-check every detail of the shipping information.
Notifications: If you enter your email incorrectly you will not receive any notifications from us or the postal service. You will not get any tracking information. If you complete your purchase and do not get any notifications or updates from us please check your spam folder and this is quite common.
We accept all credit cards through Stripe or Paypal. We also accept online email transfers. We do not accept cheques of any type. We no longer provide COD services.
Your credit card will be charged instantly when you check out through our shopping cart using Stripe or PayPal. Please note that SpiralMelt does not receive your credit card information as it is processed through our shopping cart merchant services.
The only way you can place an order in any other format other than the shopping cart method is by sending us an e-mail transfer to email@example.com. We would first send you an invoice for the products you need. We will prepare or manufacture your order and then ship your package.
If you are in Canada our prices will show up in Canadian dollars and the amount charged will appear on your bank statement in Canadian dollars.
If you are a US resident or anywhere else in the world our prices will show up on our website in American dollars and the amount charged will appear on your statement in US dollars.
We only accept returns on incorrect items, or damaged items, or those of unacceptable quality. Our return policy is outlined below:
- Customers are responsible for return freight. If a return is authorized, the return must be received by us within 15 days of authorization.
- Returns/discrepancies must be reported within 5 business days of receiving the order, as stated on our invoices.
- When customers are returning items for credit, they are responsible for packing the merchandise properly until the product is received. If we do not receive the merchandise we will not issue a credit.
- A 20% restocking charge will be applied to any merchandise that is returned due to an error on the part of the customer (i.e. wrong item ordered, ordered too many, etc.)
- Customer Service can authorize a credit up to 20% of the order value or $100.00 whichever is less.
- When merchandise is being returned and replacement merchandise is being sent out, replacements will be shipped as a charged invoice and a credit will be issued for the returns upon arrival/inspection.
- Returns should be limited to incorrect items, unacceptable quality, or damages.
- A return authorization number will be emailed to the customer, completed by the customer, and affixed to the outside of the box. The return authorization number (RA #) is to be marked on all boxes being returned.
- Replacement stock or credit will be issued at Spiral Melt’s discretion. These terms are subject to change without notice.
- Reports and inquiries should be made to our Customer Service Department at firstname.lastname@example.org
US Patent No 9303235 & US Patent No 8882495
UK Patent No GB2492300 & US Patent No GB2506040
Updated: Sept 21 2021